DEMO THEATRE was created to provide ACE Exhibitors the opportunity to present their best elevator pitch to a room full of Dealers. Audience members get the opportunity to hear something about a vendor’s offering through an “out of booth” experience in the hopes of driving more traffic to the Exhibitors booth.
HOW IT WORKS
- 13 Vendors will be chosen by a random draw
- The Vendor will be announced by the emcee and will have two minutes on stage to give the audience their best pitch
- We are encouraging all Vendors to display only one single graphic on the screen
- The use of Video, PowerPoint and/or Keynote presentations must be pre-approved by the MVRO
HOW TO ENTER
We are asking all registered Exhibitors to send an email to Liz at Lizk@mvro.ca with ‘Demo Theatre’ in the subject line no later than September 20, 2023. Please provide a one-page detailed summary of the product/service you will be presenting.
Selected participants will be notified two weeks prior to the event date.
- All participants will be asked to take part in two briefing meetings – to understand and agree to the tactics of Demo Theatre and to help participants where necessary
- The deadline to submit graphics is October 11th, 2023. There will be no modifications allowed
- Vendors will not be allowed to take part in any sound-check or pre-rehearsals on the day of the event
If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to email@example.com
NOTE: Demo Theatre is only open to Exhibitors and Sponsors of the 2022 Automotive Conference and Expo. If you would like to register, please click here: www.automotiveconferenceandexpo.ca