DEMO THEATRE was created to provide Exhibitors the opportunity to present their best elevator pitch to a room full of Dealers. Audience members get the opportunity to hear something about a vendor’s offering through an “out of booth” experience in the hopes of driving more traffic to the Exhibitors booth.
HOW IT WORKS
– 13 Vendors will be chosen by a random draw
– The Vendor will be announced by the emcee and will have two minutes on stage to give the audience their best pitch
– We are encouraging all Vendors to display only one single graphic on the screen
– The use of Video, PowerPoint and/or Keynote presentations must be pre-approved by the TADA
HOW TO ENTER
We are asking all registered Exhibitors to send an email to Diana Conte at email@example.com with ‘Demo Theatre’ in the subject line no later than March 10, 2020. Please provide a one-page detailed summary of the product/service you will be presenting. Selected participants will be notified two weeks prior to the event date.
– All participants will be asked to take part in two briefing meetings – to understand and agree to the tactics of Demo Theatre and to help participants where necessary
– Deadline to submit graphic is on March 30, 2020. There will be no modifications allowed
– Vendors will not be allowed to take part in any sound-check or pre-rehearsals on the day of the event
If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Demo Theatre is only open to Exhibitors of the 2020 Automotive Conference and Expo. If you would like to register, please click here: www.automotiveconferenceandexpo.ca